Sunday, March 31, 2013

Law of Attraction - It works for me

Jack Canfield, Author of Chicken Soup for Soul Series, Guinness Book World Record Holder, America's # 1 Success Coach recommends Breath@Work program...



This is dream come true and a proof that law of attraction works. The teacher in the movie "Secret" himself recommending my work is really a divine's grace & intervention. 

Many know that Jack Canfield, is the author of the "Chicken Soup for Soul" series, sold more than 500 million copies all over the world, Author of "The Success Principles", Guinness Book World Record holder & America's # 1 Success Coach. 

I got the opportunity to share the stage with him while he was in Chennai, India in 
March 27th-29th 2013. An amazing person to be with and learned a lot from this highly spiritual person. 



I shared my unique program(Breath@Work) with him about how breath affects performance & behaviour of corporate executives, managers & leaders. He was really excited about this work and recommended this program to all corporate leaders, managers & executives. 

Ask-Believe(Take Action)-Receive - The three step creative process from the movie "Secret" worked out for me. I asked, I firmly believed in the breath@work, took loads of action & today I received appreciation from the same teacher who advocates Law of Attraction. 

Nature is magical. I love this magic of life!




No comments: